Cattereia

Cynically Sweet (Booklikes)

I'm not the most active user here on Booklikes. In fact, sometimes I forget that it even exists. However, I endeavor to come back and post more stuff that I enjoy.

My reviews aren't guaranteed to be something you agree with and my perspective on books isn't something most people generally want. However, I still hope that there's something you can gain from them and you don't feel as if you've wasted your time reading them.

Don't just take my word for it; read the books yourself and form your own opinion!

The Beekeeper's Secret
Dead to the Max
Jasmine Haynes
The Street Philosopher
Matthew Plampin
The Lovely Harbor (Matt Ransom 4)
Bobby Underwood
JUST DESSERTS: a romance novella you won't want to put down
Emma Bennet
The Writing Circle (Voice)
Corinne Demas

Gingerbread Castle

Gingerbread Castle - D.M. Yates Gingerbread Castle is a book for children by D.M. Yates with beautiful poetry and lovely illustrations. It speaks the story of a trip to Dreamland. Together, we travel through the landscape and see many animals. Soon enough, we come to the aforementioned Gingerbread Castle. Made of thick gingerbread and adorned with candies, the castle is guarded by teddy bears and eagerly greet you as you arrive. The book is a wonderful experience for people of any age. The story is adventurous and upbeat. The illustrations are colourful and accompany the story well. It's a good book and would be great to read to any child.

I grabbed a free copy of this from Smashwords today.