Cynically Sweet (Booklikes)

Dead to the Max
Jasmine Haynes
The Street Philosopher
Matthew Plampin
The Lovely Harbor (Matt Ransom 4)
Bobby Underwood
JUST DESSERTS: a romance novella you won't want to put down
Emma Bennet
The Writing Circle (Voice)
Corinne Demas

Twinkle Toes

Twinkle Toes - Mike Faricy Twinkle Toes is a short story by Mike Faricy feature a private detective, Devlin Haskell. An ex from his school days has gone missing from a modelling job with a Tom Kruise, and it's Haskell's job to find her.

I think it was a pretty interesting story, though a little bit too short for me. The plot is just a bit cliche. Though, the author has some very original portions to add. I think that the thing I like most about the book is the characters. Though some of them have stereotypical characteristics, they all have fairly unique personalities and I thought them to be somewhat interesting. However, the book was a bit too short to get to know them properly. Another thing I really liked about the story was the writing style. There are portions of humour and places where you can simply feel the personality of the book. It's pretty much a standalone book; the plot and characters are introduced well enough so that you're not missing out on anything important or information necessary to the plot.

Overall, I liked it a lot and I am definitely going to read more of the author's work in future! Five stars!

I "bought" a copy of this from Amazon.com.au when it was free. These are just my honest thoughts.