Cattereia

Cynically Sweet (Booklikes)

I'm not the most active user here on Booklikes. In fact, sometimes I forget that it even exists. However, I endeavor to come back and post more stuff that I enjoy.

My reviews aren't guaranteed to be something you agree with and my perspective on books isn't something most people generally want. However, I still hope that there's something you can gain from them and you don't feel as if you've wasted your time reading them.

Don't just take my word for it; read the books yourself and form your own opinion!

The Beekeeper's Secret
Dead to the Max
Jasmine Haynes
The Street Philosopher
Matthew Plampin
The Lovely Harbor (Matt Ransom 4)
Bobby Underwood
JUST DESSERTS: a romance novella you won't want to put down
Emma Bennet
The Writing Circle (Voice)
Corinne Demas

20 Irish Phrases in 13 Minutes

20 Irish Phrases in 13 Minutes - Cathal Ó Manachain I "bought" 20 Irish Phrases in 13 Minutes by Cathal Ó Manachain from Amazon.com.au when it was free. It might still be free, but I haven't checked yet.

The book is essentially 20 phrases of Irish that one might use. It aids pronounciation by using pictures and sentence long stories which might give an indication to the reader. I don't really have much to say about the book. It was quite alright. I think it was a good idea from the author. However, I think that a lot of the pages just seem empty because they have so little apart from the phrases and images. Overall, it was an interesting and quick read.