Cynically Sweet (Booklikes)

Dead to the Max
Jasmine Haynes
The Street Philosopher
Matthew Plampin
The Lovely Harbor (Matt Ransom 4)
Bobby Underwood
JUST DESSERTS: a romance novella you won't want to put down
Emma Bennet
The Writing Circle (Voice)
Corinne Demas

Cinderella's Secret Slipper

Cinderella's Secret Slipper - Alinka Rutkowska I received a free review copy of Cinderella's Secret Slipper by Alinka Rutkowska in exchange for an honest review.

Cinderella's Secret Slipper is based on the tale of Cinderella, though this begins some years later. Cinderella has a problem; there's a birthday party coming up and she needs to decide what to wear. Her husband suggests that she wear the glass slippers she had been wearing when they had met. Yet, she can only find one; the other has been ruined, smashed into a bunch of pieces. What will she do?

Being that it's a continuation of the original Cinderella story, I think this is quite unique and suitable for children. Cinderella has the chance to fix something once a problem has occurred and doesn't give up. I think that it has a good moral for children to consider, all while enjoying the lovely illustrations.