Cynically Sweet (Booklikes)

Dead to the Max
Jasmine Haynes
The Street Philosopher
Matthew Plampin
The Lovely Harbor (Matt Ransom 4)
Bobby Underwood
JUST DESSERTS: a romance novella you won't want to put down
Emma Bennet
The Writing Circle (Voice)
Corinne Demas

Shadow Agents

Shadow Agents - Ethan Jones I received a special ARC preview of Shadow Agents from the author. Despite that, all opinions in this review are honest.

Shadow Agents is the sixth book in the Justin Hall series by Ethan Jones. It's pretty interesting because we land right in the middle of an operation. It begins with two operatives sneaking through alleyways, they are Mossad and they are here to kill Yousef Nassar, the second-in-command of the IFB. Though I have not read the prior books in the Justin Hall series and I've only read several chapters of Shadow Agents so far, it seemed to be pretty easy to read. There was a lot of action, twists and turns.

So far, I enjoyed it quite a bit. I thought it was worth four stars, which might increase or decrease depending on how much I enjoy the rest of it.