Cattereia

Cynically Sweet (Booklikes)

I'm not the most active user here on Booklikes. In fact, sometimes I forget that it even exists. However, I endeavor to come back and post more stuff that I enjoy.

My reviews aren't guaranteed to be something you agree with and my perspective on books isn't something most people generally want. However, I still hope that there's something you can gain from them and you don't feel as if you've wasted your time reading them.

Don't just take my word for it; read the books yourself and form your own opinion!

The Beekeeper's Secret
Dead to the Max
Jasmine Haynes
The Street Philosopher
Matthew Plampin
The Lovely Harbor (Matt Ransom 4)
Bobby Underwood
JUST DESSERTS: a romance novella you won't want to put down
Emma Bennet
The Writing Circle (Voice)
Corinne Demas

Bleach, Vol. 57: Out Of Bloom

Bleach, Vol. 57: Out Of Bloom - Tite Kubo I thought this was much better than many of the prior Bleach volumes. I particularly enjoyed the display of Captain Commander Yamamoto's abilities. Personally, I feel like he's been a lost character in many of the prior media (both manga and anime versions). To me, it's always felt like he's had respect, but we've never seen enough of his power for me to be able to feel respect for him. His massive display of power in this volume is what gives me respect for him and I'm glad there's been a little bit of attention given to him.