Cynically Sweet (Booklikes)

Dead to the Max
Jasmine Haynes
The Street Philosopher
Matthew Plampin
The Lovely Harbor (Matt Ransom 4)
Bobby Underwood
JUST DESSERTS: a romance novella you won't want to put down
Emma Bennet
The Writing Circle (Voice)
Corinne Demas

Andee the Aquanaut Coloring Book: Andee the Aquanaut Trilogy

Andee the Aquanaut Coloring Book: Andee the Aquanaut Trilogy - Simon James House This colouring book is a part of the Andee the Aquanaut series by Simon James House, with illustrations by Zoran Zlaticanin. Andee is a great kid who does his best to help out the marine life. This book features a multitude of illustrations from the trilogy, action packed scenes which kids (or adults!) can colour in. Though it's just snippets of the trilogy, there is still text to describe what's going on in each scene. It's actually pretty interesting; it's like miniature stories, which I think is good because then kids can make up their own stories based on those scenes and prompts.

Overall, it's pretty awesome! It's a great little book with mini adventures and creative scenes! Any kid would love to colour it in!

I won a copy of this book via a First Reads giveaway and these are just my honest thoughts on it.