Cynically Sweet (Booklikes)

Dead to the Max
Jasmine Haynes
The Street Philosopher
Matthew Plampin
The Lovely Harbor (Matt Ransom 4)
Bobby Underwood
JUST DESSERTS: a romance novella you won't want to put down
Emma Bennet
The Writing Circle (Voice)
Corinne Demas

Tiger Has a Garden

Tiger Has a Garden - Limpid Kenneth Tiger Has a Garden by Limpid Kenneth is a book about two tigers, Burton and Caroline. Burton has a garden and he one day receives Caroline as a visitor. She joins him for tea and a trip around the garden that Burton is so proud of.

I quite like both tigers. They show kindness to each other and their friendship is very adorable. I very much appreciate that their continued time together isn't hindered by conflict. The end result is that we have a very warm, uplifting story about two tigers enjoying a few cups of tea together in a beautiful garden.

I also enjoyed that the story even aims to teach the skill of making mint lavender iced tea, like they drink in the book. Though just as a note for parents, I think it would be best if adults supervised children making it and, even without supervision, some children might need a bit of help getting it right if they don't know how to make tea.

Overall, it's a beautifully illustrated book. The story is charming and both tigers are a pleasure to spend time with. Any child is sure to enjoy this book!