Cattereia

Cynically Sweet (Booklikes)

I'm not the most active user here on Booklikes. In fact, sometimes I forget that it even exists. However, I endeavor to come back and post more stuff that I enjoy.

My reviews aren't guaranteed to be something you agree with and my perspective on books isn't something most people generally want. However, I still hope that there's something you can gain from them and you don't feel as if you've wasted your time reading them.

Don't just take my word for it; read the books yourself and form your own opinion!

The Beekeeper's Secret
Dead to the Max
Jasmine Haynes
The Street Philosopher
Matthew Plampin
The Lovely Harbor (Matt Ransom 4)
Bobby Underwood
JUST DESSERTS: a romance novella you won't want to put down
Emma Bennet
The Writing Circle (Voice)
Corinne Demas

Tiger Has a Garden

Tiger Has a Garden - Limpid Kenneth Tiger Has a Garden by Limpid Kenneth is a book about two tigers, Burton and Caroline. Burton has a garden and he one day receives Caroline as a visitor. She joins him for tea and a trip around the garden that Burton is so proud of.

I quite like both tigers. They show kindness to each other and their friendship is very adorable. I very much appreciate that their continued time together isn't hindered by conflict. The end result is that we have a very warm, uplifting story about two tigers enjoying a few cups of tea together in a beautiful garden.

I also enjoyed that the story even aims to teach the skill of making mint lavender iced tea, like they drink in the book. Though just as a note for parents, I think it would be best if adults supervised children making it and, even without supervision, some children might need a bit of help getting it right if they don't know how to make tea.

Overall, it's a beautifully illustrated book. The story is charming and both tigers are a pleasure to spend time with. Any child is sure to enjoy this book!