Cynically Sweet (Booklikes)

Dead to the Max
Jasmine Haynes
The Street Philosopher
Matthew Plampin
The Lovely Harbor (Matt Ransom 4)
Bobby Underwood
JUST DESSERTS: a romance novella you won't want to put down
Emma Bennet
The Writing Circle (Voice)
Corinne Demas

Maya & Filippo Visit San Francisco

Maya & Filippo Visit San Francisco - Alinka Rutkowska, Konrad Checinski The Fun Princess has now docked in San Francisco. Some of its inhabitants, Maya, Filippo and their mother decide to go off and sight see about the city. First, they want to visit Alcatraz, a famous prison that used to house dangerous criminals. However, the tickets are all sold out. Oh no! It's not such a bad thing, however, as they still get to go and have a ride on a cable car about the city. Afterwards, they go for a picnic in the Yerba Buena Gardens. When it starts to rain, they start to go about the rest of the city and see all sorts of different things.

It's a pretty lovely book. Once again, Alinka Rutkowska has captured the beauty of the location and included all sorts of little details that I'm sure kids will enjoy. The illustrations are just as great; they show lovely scenes of Maya & Filippo having a great time in the city. Despite the things that go wrong for the children, it all turns out fine in the end. It's quite happy, upbeat and any child is sure to enjoy it!

I received a free eCopy of Maya & Filippo Visit San Francisco by Alinka Rutkowska in return for an honest review. The above content is simply my opinion and I hope I haven't offended anyone. :)