Cattereia

Cynically Sweet (Booklikes)

I'm not the most active user here on Booklikes. In fact, sometimes I forget that it even exists. However, I endeavor to come back and post more stuff that I enjoy.

My reviews aren't guaranteed to be something you agree with and my perspective on books isn't something most people generally want. However, I still hope that there's something you can gain from them and you don't feel as if you've wasted your time reading them.

Don't just take my word for it; read the books yourself and form your own opinion!

The Beekeeper's Secret
Dead to the Max
Jasmine Haynes
The Street Philosopher
Matthew Plampin
The Lovely Harbor (Matt Ransom 4)
Bobby Underwood
JUST DESSERTS: a romance novella you won't want to put down
Emma Bennet
The Writing Circle (Voice)
Corinne Demas

GRANDMA STINKS!

GRANDMA STINKS! - Mark C. Collins Emma is a young girl and her Grandma comes to stay. Though, when she arrives, Emma notices something funny. Grandma stinks! Yuk. So, while Grandma gets settled in to the house, Emma does her best to try and help her, while also trying to get rid of the foul smell. Eventually, Emma becomes used to it and doesn't mind anymore.

I bought this book from Amazon.com.au (for free) a few days ago and gave it a read through today. I think it was a sweet story. Though it's kind of rude of Emma to make fun of her Grandma like that, I liked that way that she mostly kept it to herself and did her best to try and help. It's very sweet and I chuckled several times. This is definitely a story I would read to my kids.