Cattereia

Cynically Sweet (Booklikes)

I'm not the most active user here on Booklikes. In fact, sometimes I forget that it even exists. However, I endeavor to come back and post more stuff that I enjoy.

My reviews aren't guaranteed to be something you agree with and my perspective on books isn't something most people generally want. However, I still hope that there's something you can gain from them and you don't feel as if you've wasted your time reading them.

Don't just take my word for it; read the books yourself and form your own opinion!

The Beekeeper's Secret
Dead to the Max
Jasmine Haynes
The Street Philosopher
Matthew Plampin
The Lovely Harbor (Matt Ransom 4)
Bobby Underwood
JUST DESSERTS: a romance novella you won't want to put down
Emma Bennet
The Writing Circle (Voice)
Corinne Demas

A Heart's Journey Through Poetry

A Heart's Journey Through Poetry - Shannan Lee Williams I obtained A Heart's Journey Through Poetry by Shannan Lee Williams for free when a coupon code for Smashwords was available. This review is just my honest thoughts.

Many of the poems are quite simply written, but the author has a beautiful way with words that provide a large range of emotions. Many of the poems are very thought provoking. The poems range from things such as love and loss, first moments and last. My favourite is "Falling Out Of Love".