Cattereia

Cynically Sweet (Booklikes)

I'm not the most active user here on Booklikes. In fact, sometimes I forget that it even exists. However, I endeavor to come back and post more stuff that I enjoy.

My reviews aren't guaranteed to be something you agree with and my perspective on books isn't something most people generally want. However, I still hope that there's something you can gain from them and you don't feel as if you've wasted your time reading them.

Don't just take my word for it; read the books yourself and form your own opinion!

The Beekeeper's Secret
Dead to the Max
Jasmine Haynes
The Street Philosopher
Matthew Plampin
The Lovely Harbor (Matt Ransom 4)
Bobby Underwood
JUST DESSERTS: a romance novella you won't want to put down
Emma Bennet
The Writing Circle (Voice)
Corinne Demas

Maya & Filippo Visit a Glacier

Maya & Filippo Visit a Glacier - Alinka Rutkowska In this book, Maya & Filippo are a brother and sister. Their cruise ship, The Fun Princess, has arrived at the port of Juneau in Alaska. A tour guide takes them on a journey to visit the Mendenhall Glacier. Soon after, they take a walk to see some of the local wildlife.

I thought it was a lovely book. The illustrations were cute and all of the animals were adorable! The storyline was very cheery and it was wonderful to share a few hours with Maya & Filippo to look about the beautiful port of Juneau.

I was lucky enough to receive a free review copy of this book from the author. Having said that, all of the opinions in this review are my own.