Cattereia

Cynically Sweet (Booklikes)

I'm not the most active user here on Booklikes. In fact, sometimes I forget that it even exists. However, I endeavor to come back and post more stuff that I enjoy.

My reviews aren't guaranteed to be something you agree with and my perspective on books isn't something most people generally want. However, I still hope that there's something you can gain from them and you don't feel as if you've wasted your time reading them.

Don't just take my word for it; read the books yourself and form your own opinion!

The Beekeeper's Secret
Dead to the Max
Jasmine Haynes
The Street Philosopher
Matthew Plampin
The Lovely Harbor (Matt Ransom 4)
Bobby Underwood
JUST DESSERTS: a romance novella you won't want to put down
Emma Bennet
The Writing Circle (Voice)
Corinne Demas

Children's books: Hilly Finds Her Quiet Place: Kids books about growing up and facts of life ages 2-8 ((Bedtime stories) (Values) (Colorful picture book)) - Meytal Raz-Nave, Shany Golan Hilly Finds Her Quiet Place by Meytal Raz-Nave is a delightful book about Hilly, a little girl who can't seem to find somewhere peaceful. She goes to all sorts of places and yet everyone is so loud. After days and days, she finds a man who teaches her how to meditate and, because of him, she's finally found somewhere that's quiet. The illustrations are the best bit and they really convey how busy it is in Hilly's life. I appreciate the storyline and I think it's something that kids will really relate to. It's a great story and really well done!