Cattereia

Cynically Sweet (Booklikes)

I'm not the most active user here on Booklikes. In fact, sometimes I forget that it even exists. However, I endeavor to come back and post more stuff that I enjoy.

My reviews aren't guaranteed to be something you agree with and my perspective on books isn't something most people generally want. However, I still hope that there's something you can gain from them and you don't feel as if you've wasted your time reading them.

Don't just take my word for it; read the books yourself and form your own opinion!

The Beekeeper's Secret
Dead to the Max
Jasmine Haynes
The Street Philosopher
Matthew Plampin
The Lovely Harbor (Matt Ransom 4)
Bobby Underwood
JUST DESSERTS: a romance novella you won't want to put down
Emma Bennet
The Writing Circle (Voice)
Corinne Demas

Hot Yellow Planet

Hot Yellow Planet - Joy V. Smith Hot Yellow Planet follows closely after Pretty Pink Planet, both by Joy V. Smith. In Hot Yellow Planet, we continue with Lori and the Webbies that she had met in the last book.

I think that, like the last story, it was interest but a lot of elements weren't fully explained. I think that this, and the prior story, are definitely a pair that would benefit from a larger word count and a closer look at each of the events and characters involved. As it stands, the author writes well and has come up with a lot of interesting elements, but I would have appreciated a more in depth approach. Overall, it was decent, but it could have been better. That's just my opinion, though. Also, I will definitely try to read more of this author's work in future.