Cattereia

Cynically Sweet (Booklikes)

I'm not the most active user here on Booklikes. In fact, sometimes I forget that it even exists. However, I endeavor to come back and post more stuff that I enjoy.

My reviews aren't guaranteed to be something you agree with and my perspective on books isn't something most people generally want. However, I still hope that there's something you can gain from them and you don't feel as if you've wasted your time reading them.

Don't just take my word for it; read the books yourself and form your own opinion!

The Beekeeper's Secret
Dead to the Max
Jasmine Haynes
The Street Philosopher
Matthew Plampin
The Lovely Harbor (Matt Ransom 4)
Bobby Underwood
JUST DESSERTS: a romance novella you won't want to put down
Emma Bennet
The Writing Circle (Voice)
Corinne Demas

Children's Book: Alexis In The Soap Kingdom (Children's bedtime stories for ages 3-7) - Miley Smiley Alexis In The Soap Kingdom by Miley Smiley is a lovely little book about a girl who doesn't like washing her hands. Then, one day, she is brought to the soap kingdom where she explores the city, meets several creatures and then even the queen. Through her adventure, she finds a reason that she wants to wash her hands, pledging to do so in the future.

It's quite a sweet book. The text is simple and can be read by younger readers. The illustrations are quite well done as well. The story kind of reminds me of both The Wizard of Oz and The Faraway Tree stories. Though this book is more suitable for younger readers who aren't at that level yet.

It's quite happy, cheerful and well worth five stars. I bought it a few days ago when it was free on Amazon.com.au. However, going back there today I see that the price has been raised. Despite the cost now, it is well worth the money for anyone who is looking to buy it.