Cynically Sweet (Booklikes)

Dead to the Max
Jasmine Haynes
The Street Philosopher
Matthew Plampin
The Lovely Harbor (Matt Ransom 4)
Bobby Underwood
JUST DESSERTS: a romance novella you won't want to put down
Emma Bennet
The Writing Circle (Voice)
Corinne Demas

The Very Delicious Strawberry: Twenty Illustrated Zen Stories Adapted for Children - Tim Johnson, Andrea Brajnovic The Very Delicious Strawberry by Tim Johnson is a book for children that aims to provide an introduction to Zen Buddhism with twenty short stories. The stories are enhanced with illustrations by Andrea Brajnovic.

As a book that advertises itself for children, I think that many kids will really enjoy it. The stories are quite interesting and could be quite inspirational for the children; they're not only stories with interesting themes, but ones that are designed to make people think. I don't think that it's just for children; I think that this book could be useful for anyone looking for a little more enlightenment in their lives. This book is a little like a guide for beginners to the culture. I do not know much of Buddhism, but I found the stories quite interesting and I will consider their lessons for many years to come. Andrea Brajnovic does a beautiful job with the pictures; they are truly unique designs.

I "bought" a copy of this from Amazon.com.au when it was free. These are just my honest thoughts.