Cynically Sweet (Booklikes)

Dead to the Max
Jasmine Haynes
The Street Philosopher
Matthew Plampin
The Lovely Harbor (Matt Ransom 4)
Bobby Underwood
JUST DESSERTS: a romance novella you won't want to put down
Emma Bennet
The Writing Circle (Voice)
Corinne Demas

Musiville: Let's face the music and... conduct (Niditales Book 2)

Musiville: Let's face the music and... conduct (Niditales Book 2) - Nicholas C. Rossis, Dimitris Fousekis Musiville, authored by Nicholas C. Rossis and illustrated Dimitris Fousekis, is a book about some incredible creatures! Within these pages are a group of animals, intertwined with musical instruments. It's an interesting little book, full of creativity and imagination. Not only does it introduce the reader to all sorts of interesting animals, it also presents them all sorts of interesting instruments. The illustrations are brilliant and really convey a great sense of artistic style from the illustrator, visualising the interesting animals of the story. At the end of the book, we even get introduced to each of the creatures and a little bit about them. My favourite is the Pandiano! Overall, it's a brilliant little book!

I read my copy for free on: http://nicholasrossis.me
Edit: today on 28th January, 2016, I obtained a free copy from amazon.com.au