Cynically Sweet (Booklikes)

Dead to the Max
Jasmine Haynes
The Street Philosopher
Matthew Plampin
The Lovely Harbor (Matt Ransom 4)
Bobby Underwood
JUST DESSERTS: a romance novella you won't want to put down
Emma Bennet
The Writing Circle (Voice)
Corinne Demas

Right-Hearted: Finding What's Right With a Wrong-Sided Heart

Right-Hearted: Finding What's Right With a Wrong-Sided Heart - Daniel Wallock

The book is basically a short non-fiction story of the author, Daniel Wallock. Within its pages, we're giving a good little look into a short portion of his life were he meets a young girl with the same experiences. I think it's an especially sweet story of how someone born with such a tragic condition can still find someone in life that makes them happy and a good outlook towards the future.

I won this book from a First Reads giveaway here on Goodreads. I received it today and read it within fifteen minutes. I think the only problem with the book is that it was too short. I really would like to have read more into these particular events and shared a few more moments with the young couple. Overall, I think it's well deserving of five stars and I will be looking into other of the author's books in future.