Cynically Sweet (Booklikes)

Dead to the Max
Jasmine Haynes
The Street Philosopher
Matthew Plampin
The Lovely Harbor (Matt Ransom 4)
Bobby Underwood
JUST DESSERTS: a romance novella you won't want to put down
Emma Bennet
The Writing Circle (Voice)
Corinne Demas

From this Day Forward: Journal Affirmations for the Bride to Be

From this Day Forward: Journal Affirmations for the Bride to Be - Elizabeth D. Gray I was lucky enough to get this for free today due to a special offer on Amazon from the author. As a book of poetry, it was somewhat beautiful. The text is well written and uplifting, offering good thoughts to the reader. Being that I'm not a bride, it isn't fully relevant to my life, I admit. Though, the poetry isn't just about getting married. It's also about treasuring your partner and thinking the best of your situation.

I imagine that this would be a beautiful hard copy to give a bride on their wedding day which she might treasure forever. There is plenty of space within it for notes which the bride might write her feelings on and maybe have others give their well wishes. I think it would be a truly lovely gift to give or receive on a wedding day. I know that I, personally, would be truly honoured for that.