Cattereia

Cynically Sweet (Booklikes)

I'm not the most active user here on Booklikes. In fact, sometimes I forget that it even exists. However, I endeavor to come back and post more stuff that I enjoy.

My reviews aren't guaranteed to be something you agree with and my perspective on books isn't something most people generally want. However, I still hope that there's something you can gain from them and you don't feel as if you've wasted your time reading them.

Don't just take my word for it; read the books yourself and form your own opinion!

The Beekeeper's Secret
Dead to the Max
Jasmine Haynes
The Street Philosopher
Matthew Plampin
The Lovely Harbor (Matt Ransom 4)
Bobby Underwood
JUST DESSERTS: a romance novella you won't want to put down
Emma Bennet
The Writing Circle (Voice)
Corinne Demas

Children's books: Hilly Colors Her Dreams: Kids books about growing up and facts of life ages 2-8 ((Bedtime stories) (Values) (Colorful picture book) Book 1) - Meytal Raz -Nave, Shany Golan Hilly Colors Her Dreams by Meytal Raz-Nave and illustrated by Shany Golan is a beautiful book about a little girl, Hilly, who loves the dreams she experiences at night. Morning certainly comes too soon for Hilly as she dreams in all sorts of colours and about all sorts of things. She dreams about dragons and the milk man within all sorts of great scenes. The illustrations are beautiful and all children are certain to enjoy it. At the end of the book, it gives a little bit more information about colours and chakras for children to read into. It's certainly a great book!