Cattereia

Cynically Sweet (Booklikes)

I'm not the most active user here on Booklikes. In fact, sometimes I forget that it even exists. However, I endeavor to come back and post more stuff that I enjoy.

My reviews aren't guaranteed to be something you agree with and my perspective on books isn't something most people generally want. However, I still hope that there's something you can gain from them and you don't feel as if you've wasted your time reading them.

Don't just take my word for it; read the books yourself and form your own opinion!

The Beekeeper's Secret
Dead to the Max
Jasmine Haynes
The Street Philosopher
Matthew Plampin
The Lovely Harbor (Matt Ransom 4)
Bobby Underwood
JUST DESSERTS: a romance novella you won't want to put down
Emma Bennet
The Writing Circle (Voice)
Corinne Demas

Book Review: The Everywhere Bear by Julia Donaldson

— feeling star
The Everywhere Bear - Julia Donaldson, Rebecca Cobb
Written By: Julia Donaldson
Illustrated By: Rebecca Cobb
Categories: Kid's book, teddy bear, adventure, children, short story
Read: 31st March, 2017
Rating: 5 / 5
Obtained: Hip Little One (Giveaway)
Cross posted Review to: Goodreads, Booklikes

In "The Everywhere Bear" by Julia Donaldson and illustrated by Rebecca Cobb we get to take a look in a school. We visit Class One, led by Mrs. McAllister. Not only are there a bunch of great kids in the class, they have a very special friend- the Everywhere Bear. He sits on a shelf and he gets to go and have adventures with each kid. On one journey, he accidentally gets lost and we experience him going on an adventure that no one could have predicted.

One of the things I appreciate most is that each child is different. There are a variety of characters to relate to, each with differing appearance and hobbies. I really like that the Everywhere Bear gets to play with each of his friends differently. The text features a lot of rhyming which makes the story quite fun and I feel like it's very encouraging to try new things.

The illustrations are great! They give the readers a great view about the town and community. From the classroom to the sea, there are all sorts of brilliant scenes for us to view. We get see a lot of the action and, even though he's only a little bear, the Everywhere Bear sure goes on an amazing adventure!

Overall, I really enjoyed it. It's a lovely little story with literal highs and lows. I'm sure that any child will love this!

I was lucky enough to receive a free copy of this book thanks to Hip Little One & Pan Macmillan, but this is still an honest review.
Source: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1957658457